PDA

View Full Version : Auto nute question

ski guy
11-30-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm growing 6 Easy Ryders under 600HPS. Have been feeding light grow nutes for a week. Girls are 3 weeks old and looking very healthty!! I will be changing water in two 6 gallon tubs and was wondering if I should add light bloom nutes? My first grow with Autos. Using Stealth Hydro nutes. Thanks for the help!!! Peace:coolsmoker:

Shotgun_16ga
11-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Hmmm, good question. Got to admit, never grew an auto and I don't know what the timetable would be for when
it goes to flowering. I would think they would have something on that saying where the plants metabolism is at.
Specially if some strains can take as little as 6 to 7 weeks to get done and other much longer.

Olias
11-30-2010, 01:17 PM
my autos poped this morning so iam new at them stay with the sh grow nutes until they show sex then switch over If their showing switch now they gotta be close to flower from what ive read .

619ster
11-30-2010, 01:23 PM
I would start going with the bloom nutes now. They're probably already in flowering. Either way if they're not yet, they will be very soon. Plus flower nutes can be used throughout a grow anyway. I use Lucas Formula in my grows, which is a low Nitrogen nute program, which is used to veg AND flower with. One formula through the whole grow. Just how I do things. Hope that helps. Peace!

MostlyCrazy
11-30-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm growing autos next grow for the first time and I plan to go veg nutes until I see evidence of starting buds. My theory is the same I use for my regular plants. I'll give them veg nutes to support a nice big healthy plant that can hold bigger buds until they tell me that they are ready to start producing some significant buds.

ski guy
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for your timely responses!!! Grow in Peace:jointsmile:

Green007
11-30-2010, 06:27 PM
my autos poped this morning so iam new at them stay with the sh grow nutes until they show sex then switch over If their showing switch now they gotta be close to flower from what ive read .

I'm growing autos next grow for the first time and I plan to go veg nutes until I see evidence of starting buds. My theory is the same I use for my regular plants. I'll give them veg nutes to support a nice big healthy plant that can hold bigger buds until they tell me that they are ready to start producing some significant buds.

:yeah: