PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Hydro Nutrient Packs?

PurpCloud
01-26-2012, 05:40 AM
I plan on ordering a bubblephonics system from steal Hydro, and I was wondering if anyone has ever used the Stealth Hydro Nutrient packs. I will be growing for the first time, so I'm not sure on rather I should order the SH Nutes or not.

SkinWins
01-26-2012, 06:40 AM
many here have used them and many still do, there simple to use and don't do a bad job at all

Sweetleaf
01-26-2012, 02:08 PM
You should check out the roseman tutorials. He seems to do quite well with there nutes and if this is your first grow the tutorials are very helpful on what to expect with them. I unfortunately didn't get my nutes before I needed them and am using fox farm for my first grow. They are working out fine, just didn't know what to expect with them, ie smell and what the res should look like. I plan on using the sh nutes for my second grow.

Aseeker
01-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Based on the container that was used on my minicloner I think that SH uses General Hydroponics dry nutes as the basis of their packets. GH is good stuff. Even if I am wrong about what it is I would not worry, there is a lot of history of success with whatever they are using and in the beginning premeasured is good.

Mike8888
01-26-2012, 03:15 PM
I got a 6 week supply of both veg and bloom nutes when I got my bubbleponics kit. They come with Roseman's Tips on mixing nutrients.

Jonny
01-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Rose has done almost all of his grows with the nutrient packs, and it's hard to argue with those results.

Roseman
01-26-2012, 06:45 PM
http://bubbleponics.com/forum/showthread.php?6865-First-Time-Growers

look at that.

PurpCloud
01-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Nice, I shall be getting them then from all of the good things You all speak of. I have a lot of reading to do, so I'm probably going to be on here all night.