PDA

View Full Version : Sannie's seeds require signature for delivery.USA

dogsonleads
02-18-2012, 03:43 AM
Title says it all. Sannie posted today. Bummer for those who live in non-medical states.:saywhat:

MostlyCrazy
02-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, we exchanged e-mails and verified tht he had to do it or possible lose his merchant's license. You can't make special request like ship and I bear the burden or any variant. Looks like I'll be cloning the gear I have in stock.

dogsonleads
02-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Or get you some of this

http://www.drtsremedies.com/ I did ;)

MostlyCrazy
02-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Let us know if it works.

dogsonleads
02-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Will do ;)

doggmaan80
02-26-2012, 12:40 AM
still waitin on my sannies order i ordered on 2/12/2012. hope it all makes it

Sm0ker
02-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Damn. Looks like I won't be ordering any sannie beans soon :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

naturehd
02-26-2012, 02:20 AM
oh well is what it is. my guess is half of his breeders are in "non-friendly" areas too. not to mention half his customers. well good luck to him and his business, hope it dont get all dramafied like that "other place got". haha look at me using all them quote marks, how lame am is that.

MostlyCrazy
02-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Or get you some of this

I read the direction on the bottle and it said something about dusting your plants after application. Does that mean I have to have my own pollen to dust with? I've grown fems for so long without a hermie that pollen would be difficult to obtain.

dogsonleads
02-26-2012, 03:04 AM
MC, on your female plant you spray the mist on one branch daily until male flowers appear on that branch. The pollen from that branch can now be used on any female that you may have.

What you are doing using Tiresias Mist, is taking a female plant, treating one branch and enabling that one branch to create male characteristics i.e. pollen sacs. You can then take the pollen from that branch and pollinate the flowers of the rest of the plant to produce seeds that will, 100% of the time, be feminized.

MostlyCrazy
02-26-2012, 03:41 AM
So it works the opposite of Dutch Masters Reverse. Segregating that one branch will be the art of the conversion. Thanks.

I'll try to imagine what branch I would have picked on my current grow if I had this stuff on hand at the beginning of flower. Maybe a purposed pruning in veg can isolate a branch.

dogsonleads
02-26-2012, 03:57 AM
If it works it would be pretty cool to have around. $31 shipped to your door. Only treats one plant.

MostlyCrazy
02-26-2012, 06:08 AM
One branch is all you will need. If done correctly you could get 100's of seeds from the one branch. You know how it is. Necessity is a mother! LOL! I have great trust in our growing community.

dogsonleads
02-26-2012, 01:37 PM
You said it ;)

MostlyCrazy
02-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Just got me some Dr. T's. Plan to make some Killing Fields seeds. I now understand the process and it look simple enough. Am I a breeder now? LOL!

Thanks DOL!

dogsonleads
02-27-2012, 12:34 AM
I hope it works . I got a couple strains that I may never see again. I got just 3 seeds of Chocolate Rain X Herijuana(SHITSTORM) that I would like more of. A few beans of a Ladycane Blueberry cross.
Some Herijuana that Ive yet to get a female. I would love to have some fem of that. Jackberry X KO Kush.

A breeder? Nope I'm not but whats wrong with making your own seeds? Fems really work well for me(space and time etc.)
I ask myself if I could get no more seeds tomorrow could I make due with what I have. I would have to try ;)

MostlyCrazy
02-27-2012, 12:45 AM
How soon are you planning to use it? I have about 7 weeks left in my current grow and then I try to do 5-6 week veg so I'll try it in about 3 months give or take.

dogsonleads
02-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Soon. I will let you know if it works ;)

And if it does, may have to order a case of the stuff LOL

MostlyCrazy
02-27-2012, 03:07 AM
They have a decent deal on a 4 pack. Sort of a buy 3 get one free price. I can see needing some later also if the process is stable. Get some fem pollen for your favorite strain and go to town on it so it's repeatable. I could cross some combo Kush cross and add some haze and see what I get

The Weed
03-24-2012, 01:32 AM
Just got me some Dr. T's. Plan to make some Killing Fields seeds. I now understand the process and it look simple enough. Am I a breeder now? LOL!

Thanks DOL!

Soon. I will let you know if it works ;)

And if it does, may have to order a case of the stuff LOL

Or get you some of this

Any News> Update?
:rock:Thanks Guys!

dogsonleads
04-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Not yet. waitin to pop some real dj short Blueberry!